Interested in becoming a member? Simply print out our membership application
fill out the appropriate information and bring it to the next meeting.
We have created requirements that each of our members abide by to make our
meetings successful each and every week.
- Attendance: Members may not miss more than 2 consecutive
meetings, or more than 4 in a quarter, without prior approval.
- One on One: Members will complete at least one (1)
monthly 1-on-1 meeting with another member.
- Presentations: Each member will make a presentation about
their business at a meeting on a rotating schedule.
- Referrals: Each member will be committed to generating
solid referrals to other members.
- Tracking: All activities will be tracked at each meeting
on a master record.
- Leadership: Co-Facilitators will be responsible for
running each meeting and keeping records. This position will rotate among all
members. All member concerns must be brought to the attention of the
- Decisions: Any decisions made by the group will be by a
2/3rds majority vote. Agenda items discussed at a meeting will be voted on at
the next meeting. All members may vote via email if not present.
- Sub-Committees: Each member is expected to be active on
at least one sub-committee.
- Guests: Guests may visit up to 2 meetings before applying
- Membership: Potential members must submit this completed
application, along with a check for $80.00. A membership vote will occur after
your second meeting. We will ask you to leave a few minutes early so we can
vote. Individuals accepted for membership will be notified by their
- Administration Fee: Each new member will be charged a
one-time non-refundable fee of $20.00.
- Annual Dues: $60.00 due the 1st meeting in January:
pro-rated for members joining throughout the year: non-refundable.
- Meals: Each member will be responsible for their own meal
expenses and tip.
We hope you consider joining B2B of Central PA. If you are interested in
joining our group, please download our membership application and return it at
the next meeting. You will be advised of how much you owe once you are voted
into the group.